Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to read SMS messages.
Allows an application to write SMS messages.
Allows an application to send SMS messages.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, WiFi) location.
Allows an application to access fine (e.g., GPS) location.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service .
Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
An incredible web application that allows to take the control of you mobile phone from Wifi/Internet/Usb connection, simply using your web browser and accessing a website. You will have several apps to access different services on your Android device. Support forum for bugs reporting and improvements request at http://www.lazydroid.net/forum/
This is a Trial version with 24 hours of time to evalutate the full version, after this you have to buy to use all features or you can still use the demo version. The full version activation is immediate and uses google market in-app billing.
CLEAN YOUR BROWSER CACHE TO USE THIS UPDATE.
The last version of Chrome does not work if you try to access via usb on some rom.
Do not user Internet Explorer in compatibility mode or it will not work.
--== Features ==--
- Sms: You can send your sms via web interface, just like from your phone. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features. If you use Chrome of Firefox with desktop notifications extension, you can receive popup directly on your browser.
- Contacts : You can see the contacts present on your phone, adding or deleting phone numbers and emails.
- Call Handler : When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone), refuse the call or silence the ringer. You can also call a contact using the apposite icon or a phone number.
- Camera: You can see the camera of your phone (this function now works alson on Internet Explorer)
- Remote View : You can see the screen of your device and eventually take screenshot. Needs root permissions.
- Sensors : You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and a Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
- Clipboard: You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.
- FileManager: A complete file manager with preview functions, to navigate into your device memory. You can fast see text files and images double-clicking on the file icon. Files can be uploaded with drag&drop too (IE doesn't work).
- Personal Web Server: Web pages hosting on your android phone!
- Remote Control: Control your phone from remote view!
--== Coming Soon ==--
- Shell: A simply but complete way to access the phone shell directly from the web.
Stay tuned and give me five stars for this project, if you like.
KEYWORDS: PC, SMS, WEB, HTTP, DESKTOP, CONTACTS, CAMERA, REMOTE, SENSORS, COMPASS, MAPS, LAZYDROID, LAZY, AUTOANSWERER, CALL HANDLER, HTML, WEBSERVER, HTTP, USB, FILE, FILEMANAGER, NOTIFICATION
4 users LIKE this Android application
0 users DON'T LIKE this Android application