Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
This is the first multi-panel file explorer on Android OS. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience. You feel it like on your Macbook's Finder. You feel it like Window's Explorer. You feel it like Nautilus on Linux. No, even better! Layout is configurable and adaptable to screen size (phone & tablet).
**** UPGRADE USERS: we try to reduce the main app size by divide into plugins. Please download corresponding plugins (SMB, FTP, etc) in order to make the app work***
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Manage remote file server: Samba/CIFS/Window shared/FTP/FTPs
☆ Manage system partition (if rooted)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer (free plugin required)
☆ PDF viewer (free plugin required)
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Browse private partitions (i.e. /data, /system) as regular files on SDCard
☆ Delete system/stock/bloatware apps
☆ View system files
☆ Pinky, Android
☆ Quick search all sd card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip over Linux-file entry,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
- Two mode: regular (fast) & native (better for Root users)
Support:firstname.lastname@example.org: file manager explorer browser viewer app manager task man, Root Explorer, io explorer, xoom, galaxy tab, tablet, Icream Sandwich -
AntTek File Explorer
7 users LIKE this Android application
1 user DOESN'T LIKE this Android application
Users comments about AntTek File Explorer
To access you need to login. Please fill in the fields here
This one was pile of shit!! Its deleting my newest file and unmounting my sdcard!! Fuck this file manager...