1. Install Aptoide Client in your device (if it is not yet installed)
To install Applications from Aptoide you need to install Aptoide Client.
1.1 You can use one of the following ways:
- Download aptoide.apk and install it in your phone:
- Or scan this QR code with your Android device:
1.2 After the download is complete, go to the notification bar and press de application name (Aptoide.apk) to start installing Aptoide.
1.3 Click in "Install" button to finish Aptoide installation.
2. Browse through the applications and choose one to install
2.1 Access this application in Aptoide Mobile, by clicking here or scanning the QR Code below.
How to Tie a Tie
Click the Install button!
How to Tie a Tie application is
This classification was assigned because:
Aptoide Anti-Malware platform found some malware or viruses potentially harmful and the application signature does not match the one related to its developer.
- Scanned with Anti-Virus:
F-Secure Mobile Security 8.1
Zoner Anti-Virus 1.7.2
- Application signature compared with developer signature:
Application signature do not match with signature related to the application developer. Application may have been adulterated.
- About Aptoide Anti-Malware platform:
- Aptoide Anti-Malware platform analyses applications in run-time and disables potential threats across all stores.
- This system scans all the new application files from the stores and certificates them by comparison against other Android Marketplaces.