Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
Allows an application to access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, WiFi) location.
Allows an application to access fine (e.g., GPS) location.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service .
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager.
Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Record and share your GPS tracks with My Tracks.
Use My Tracks while you run, bike, hike, or do anything else outdoors, and it will use the GPS sensor in your phone to record the path you took. It will also gather useful statistics such as time, speed, distance, and elevation. You can review all of this data live, or you can save it for use later. While you're out, you can mark relevant waypoints, and can ask to hear automatic voice announcements about your progress.
My Tracks can record data from external sensors:
- Zephyr Technology Consumer HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate monitors (*)
- SRM power meters, speed, and cadence sensors (*)
- More sensor support coming soon
* ANT+ and SRM support requires an ANT+ compatible phone
My Tracks can share your track data:
- As a GPX, KML, CSV, or TCX file
- Using Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, or Google Docs
- Via Google+, Facebook, or Twitter
- Record in Metric or Imperial units (configured from the Recording menu, under Settings)
- Display your movement in terms of Speed or Pace (configured from the Display menu, under Settings)
My Tracks is an open source project, if you would like to contribute, please visit:http://mytracks.googlecode.com -
12 users LIKE this Android application
5 users DON'T LIKE this Android application