Remotely monitor your PC services, processes, users, memory, system events and more with PC Monitor.
- View the PC's uptime, CPU, memory, hard disks, services, running processes, scheduled tasks, logged on users and hardware details like temperatures (system, CPU and HDD) and fan speeds (system and CPU)
- Also restart, shut down, power off and suspend a computer
- In the full version you can start/stop services, kill processes, start tasks, log off users and more.
- Monitor up to 5 PC's.
- Also get notified by email when:
* a computer goes offline
* a computer starts up or shuts down
* a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
* the free memory is below a specified percentage
* the processor usage is above a specified percentage for a specified period of time
* free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage.
* a user logs in or logs out
* ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
* an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
* CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
* CPU or system fan speed is below a specified threshold
A lightweight service for monitoring needs to be installed, use the download section on www.mobilepcmonitor.com to install it.
Operating systems supported:
* Windows XP and up.
* Windows 2003 and up.