armeabi, mips, mipso32
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks: a thumbnail representation of the tasks, what activities are running in it, etc.
Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service .
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read SMS messages.
View, Edit and Share your office documents on the go!
OfficeSuite 5 out now!
Create, view, edit and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments and view PDF files on your Android based phone with a single complete feature-rich mobile office solution. Now also on Android Honeycomb. The software utilizes the most commonly used desktop document formats and also includes a File Browser and integration with Google Docs, DropBox and Box to help you manage your local, remote files and email attachments. OfficeSuite Pro is an essential productivity application offering greater office efficiency than ever anywhere, anytime.
**FULLY FUNCTIONAL 30 DAY TRIAL**
OfficeSuite 5 New Features
* Completely redesigned and improved user interface and experience
* Recent Files and My documents shortcuts in the File Browser allowing more efficient access to documents
* Filters in the file browser to help you quickly access files from selected format
* Intuitive toolbars added in the File Browser, the document and spreadsheet modules
* Two pane user interface on Android 3.0 Honeycomb devices
* Support for EML and RTF file formats
* Direct Save of text documents in Google Docs
* Email reader module allowing you to work with EML Outlook files
OfficeSuite is the selected office productivity application by a number of manufacturers and has been preloaded on over 20 million devices worldwide by manufacturers as Sony Ericsson, Alcatel, FoxConn, Pandigital, Olivetti and many others.
OfficeSuite consists of several software modules that share the same look and feel, and allow you to view, create and modify office document on the go:
* File browser
* Text document module
* Spreadsheet module
* Presentation module
* PDF Reader
* Email reader
* Text formats - Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 text documents - DOC and DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG
* Spreadsheets -Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 spreadsheets - XLS, XLSX and CSV
* Presentations - Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 presentations - PPT, PPTX, PPS and PPSX
* Other formats - PDF, EML, ZIP
View Attachments and Share Documents
* Easily open email attachments
* Work with Outlook EML files
* Upload documents in Google Docs
* Share documents via Email or Bluetooth
OfficeSuite is the only mobile office for Android that allows opening of password protected documents.
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Swedish, Russian and Korean
The version for Google TV does not support PDF.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MobiSystems
OfficeSuite Pro 5 (Trial)
115 users LIKE this Android application
25 users DON'T LIKE this Android application