Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service .
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
On more than 100 million devices all over the world, people are reading, listening to, and sharing the Bible using the Number 1 rated Bible App—completely free. Hundreds of Bible versions, hundreds of reading plans, dozens of languages. Add your own highlights, bookmarks, and public or private notes. Customize your reading experience. Access everything when you’re connected, or download specific versions for offline use.
READ THE BIBLE
* Set your Bible App’s interface for your choice of more than 30 languages.
* Easily select from hundreds of Bible versions, in nearly 150 languages.
* Choose from popular versions like the KJV, GNB, NIV and CEV
* Offline Bibles: Read even without network access.
* Listen to audio Bibles as you do other tasks. (Audio Bibles not downloadable.)
STUDY THE BIBLE
* Hundreds of reading plans: Devotionals, topical plans, portions of the Bible, or the whole thing.
* Many reading plans are even available in multiple languages.
* You’ll find devotionals, as well as plans that lead you through specific topics, portions of the Bible, or even the entire Bible.
* Search the Bible using keywords.
CUSTOMISE YOUR BIBLE
* Highlight with custom colours—just like a paper Bible.
* Share verses with friends using social networks, email, or text.
* Bookmark passages: Share, memorise, or just keep track of your favourites.
* Add notes to passages: Keep them private so only you can see them, or make them public to share with friends.
* With a free YouVersion account, see all of your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and reading plans on any supported device.
* Read easier with settings like fonts, text size, and contrast for bright or low-light conditions.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App requests access to your phone calls in order to pause audio playback if you're listening to a Bible when a phone call comes in.
* The Bible App requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where Bibles are downloaded and stored if you choose to do so.
* The Bible App requests access to your account list to help the signup process go more smoothly. If you choose to sign up with an account connected to your device, you can skip the verify step.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Contact support from directly inside the Bible App.
* Like us on Facebook:http://facebook.com/youversion* Follow us on Twitter:http://twitter.com/youversion* Catch up on the latest on our blog:http://blog.youversion.com* Use YouVersion online:http://bible.comDownload the world’s Number 1 Bible App now and enjoy the Bible reading experience loved by millions!
95 users LIKE this Android application
16 users DON'T LIKE this Android application