Allows an application to write to external storage.
Since new version of Locus 1.14.6 comes new addon – GeoGet database. Do you know GeoGet? GeoGet is geocache manager, where you can manage your final waypoints, add notes or waypoints to geocache or import/export geocache from/to GeoGet.
This addon provide connection between GeoGet database, where geocaches are save, and Locus, great map tool for Android! So you can view all your GeoGet geocache in Locus, manage final waypoints, view listing, etc. And everything offline!
It’s simple – install plugin, copy your GeoGet database to SD card, setup addon and run Locus. And just import geocaches.
1. Set correct path to GeoGet database on your SD card
2. Change filter in settings, if you want
3a. Add this addon on right-side panel and click on it.
3b. Tap on map (hold finger), select last icon in bottom menu – Settings and select Load GeoGet geocaches.
Looking for volunteers who would like to help with the translation of this application. Contact me -email@example.comChangelog:
* fix issue with negative coords
* little speed improve
* Correct display of geocaches with final waypoint
* Option to filter geocaches by "archived"
* Able to load caches from right-side panel (by add function). Position from center of map
* Some fixies
Tags: geoget, database, locus, geocaching -
Locus - addon GeoGet Database
0 users LIKE this Android application
0 users DON'T LIKE this Android application