Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service .
Jewels is a simple, yet quite polished and fun match-3 puzzle game. It's somewhat addictive, do try it out! :)
See below for explanation on the permissions, thanks!
- Global, cross-platform leaderboards (Scoreloop) -- compete with players around the world!
- Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
- Four game modes: Normal, Timed, Quick and Infinite
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE iPhone: iJewels
TIP for tablet devices: Disable the Sprite filtering from Settings to speed up the game if it feels sluggish. It will be uglier, but works faster. :)
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS:
- Internet Access: Jewels needs internet access for global high scores and ads
- Read Phone State And Identity: required for the Scoreloop integration, and is used solely to assign device ID to the Scoreloop profile. Jewels does NOT access phone calls or other information apart from the device ID.
- Discover Known Accounts: is used to prepopulate your email address in the optional registration form. No information is taken from your phone without your knowledge. The only information collected by us is what you choose to share in the registration page (new since v1.991).
- View Network State: Jewels checks if internet connection is up and enableds/disables online features as appropriate
12 users LIKE this Android application
1 user DOESN'T LIKE this Android application